Starting now, Calling All Critiques is accepting entries for your cover art.
How to Enter
Submit your entry to Critiques@Saboviec.com. Cut and paste the following template into your email and fill it in.
Your website (optional):
Genre (include audience, such as YA/Adult, and category):
Attach your cover art to the email in a standard format (.jpg, .gif, .png preferred). Make sure it’s big enough to be legible when viewed at full-size on a standard web browser.
This week, we will keep accepting entries through Monday or Tuesday, depending on interest. If you get them in before 8 p.m. EDT and spots are open, you will go into the next day’s round.
Questions? Check out some of the earlier blog posts or leave a comment below:
After You Submit…
After you submit, check out all the participating blogs and bloggers:
- Quanie Talks Writing – Quanie Miller
- Proof Positive – Christie Stratos
- Official Blog of Brian Basham – Brian Basham (Twitter / Wattpad / Facebook)
- MM Jaye Writes – MM Jaye (Twitter / Facebook)
- Magic & Mayhem Book Reviews – S. L. Saboviec
- Before Ink Dries – Mike Verbickas
Thanks for being part of Calling All Critiques!
One thought on “Calling All Critiques: Submit Your Cover Art”