The last week of our cross-blog critique event is here! Starting now, Calling All Critiques is accepting entries for your query letter or book blurb.
How to Enter
Submit your entry to Critiques@Saboviec.com. Cut and paste the following template into your email and fill it in.
Your website (optional):
Genre (include audience, such as YA/Adult, and category):
We’ve not assigned a limit to number of words in your entry.
Acceptance of entries closes on Monday, June 9, at 8 p.m. EDT.
Questions? Check out some of the earlier blog posts or leave a comment below:
After You Submit…
After you submit, check out all the participating blogs and bloggers:
- Official Blog of Brian Basham – Brian Basham (Twitter / Wattpad / Facebook)
- MM Jaye Writes – MM Jaye (Twitter / Facebook)
- Quanie Talks Writing – Quanie Miller
- Proof Positive – Christie Stratos (Twitter / Facebook / Google+)
- Before Ink Dries – Mike Verbickas
- Magic & Mayhem Book Reviews – S. L. Saboviec
Thanks for being part of Calling All Critiques!