The first Calling All Critiques event was a success!
On behalf of all the bloggers, I want to thank all entrants and participants for taking time out of your busy schedules to take part. We hope you enjoyed it and perhaps learned something along the way. Got any suggestions on how to make the next event a success? Leave them in the comments!
Third Week Visiting Winner
The third week’s visiting winner who either commented or followed one of the participating bloggers on Twitter is:
You’ll receive an email soon. You have until Thursday to respond with further information for us to send you your prize. If we don’t hear from you by then, a runner-up will be chosen.
One more shout out to the bloggers!
Don’t forget to give some thanks to all our participating blogs and bloggers:
- Official Blog of Brian Basham – Brian Basham (Twitter / Wattpad / Facebook)
- MM Jaye Writes – MM Jaye (Twitter / Facebook)
- Quanie Talks Writing – Quanie Miller
- Proof Positive – Christie Stratos (Twitter / Facebook / Google+)
- Before Ink Dries – Mike Verbickas
- Magic & Mayhem Book Reviews – S. L. Saboviec
Again, thank you!
One thought on “Calling All Critiques: Final Wrap-Up”
Yay! Thank, Maria, for the opportunity to be a part of this event. I have enjoyed it immensely! I have learned from not only critiques of my submissions, but the reviews of other participants as well.