The WIP: Where, How and Then What column features authors/writers (published or not) who present their current work-in-progress, their workspace, writing techniques and share tips and ideas. If you wish to be one of the featured writers, please read the following guidelines and complete the form provided:
- Writers of all genres will be considered (only exclusion: hardcore/taboo erotica).
- I reserve the right to decline a writer’s participation if I deem that his/her writing or online conduct as seen on writer’s site or social media platforms is below (my) expectations.
- The questions are set, but writers may add one of their own or decline to answer any question they feel is not applicable.
- Writers are encouraged to submit a picture of their workspace (it may include them) or a place they draw inspiration from. This picture will be “pinned” on my Featured Writers’ Workspace Board on Pinterest.
- Writers are encouraged to submit an image/banner with artwork from published work or in absence of that, an image that “brands” their work. This will be used as the blog’s banner only on the day the interview goes live and for 24 hours.